Talented artist and designer Dallas Shaw gave us a sneak peek of her personal style, sharing her must-haves and summer essentials. When she’s not jetting off to Manhattan for meetings with clients like Nine West or DKNY, she’s busy in her Delaware studio creating custom client pieces (as well as maintaining her blog Dilly Dallas with the help of a talented team of contributors). In her “spare time,” Dallas also designs the avatars for some of fashion’s favorite Twitter friends, and helps the best in the fashion industry develop creative and stylish projects. Dallas works primarily in watercolor, but also does custom canvases for faithful collectors. Visit her website here.
- Designer: Anya Hindmarch- I love the quality and sassy design of her bags. (here: Neesen)
- Store: Pieces (here: Custom Double Scalloped Chandelier)
- Accessory: Vintage watches
- Shoes: Chloe Loafers
- Go-To Beauty Product: Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray
- Signature Scent: DKNY Pure
- Cheap Secret: I pick up bright pillows and throws from Ikea or Crate and Barrel in the spring/summer just to add some fun color, and then go back to my usual pillows and blankets for the rest of the year.
- Luxury Splurge: Cream and Black Patent Chanel Flats
- Must-Have Drink: Hazelnut Coffee
Style Philosophy: Casual chic, and a touch of glam.
5 Summer Essentials:
- 1. Lips: Lip Gloss- I go lighter on the makeup when the sun shines, but keep a little bit of lip gloss in all of my pockets. (here: Tocca Baci de Catina Lip Gloss)
- 2. Accessory: A straw fedora- I buy a new one every spring and wear it from spring through summer.
- 3. Shades: Oliver Peoples Sunglasses J Gold
- 4. Home: I ﬁll up my home with fresh ﬂowers in almost every room. Best way to bring in color! (Photo Credit: Jessica Colaluca)
- 5. Shoes: Kate Spade Lido Espadrilles
Photo Credit: (Dallas) Peter Van Beever