Hey Glitter Gals, it’s Megan again from MIMI+MEG, and this time I have some great workout clothes and accessory recommendations to share with you. I do a combination of CrossFit and yoga, and I actually use the same workout outfits for both. I always workout in a tight-fitting tank, and tight black leggings/pants that hit around the knee. The great thing about black workout pants is you can throw on a clean shirt and look somewhat presentable to run errands after your workout (rather than looking like you just finished an hour of sweating through bikram yoga!).
1. Adidas by Stella McCartney Cycling Gloves: A few miles into a bike ride, the handles on my bike make my hands itch… problem solved with these cool cycling gloves.
2. Under Armour Women’s Playoff Tank: Who said you can’t look stylish while working out? Love the subtle pattern on this tank.
3. 22 Oz. Glass Water Bottle by Lifefactory™ from Athleta: With all the talk about plastics not being the best thing to drink out of, now you can buy glass bottles. I like these from Lifefactory because there are so many colors to choose from.
4. Champion Double Dry Dip-Dye Seamless Racerback Sports Bra: Hello trend alert! And in a sports bra, I’m impressed.
5. Lululemon Reflective Key Cuff: Always trying to figure out where to stick your key on a jog? This key cuff is genius! You can also stick money or a metro card in too.
6. Asics Hera low cut sock: I couldn’t live without these socks. They minimize chafing against your shoe’s tongue and heel.
7. Lucy Hatha Solid Capri Leggiing: These are the all-around perfect workout pant. I wear mine for yoga, CrossFit, biking and running!