Finding the finest beauty fixes on the market can certainly be overwhelming. With every product promising miracles and each brand boasting the best results, conquering the cosmetic counter is no easy feat! To help us discover some products that truly live up to their hype, we asked our go-to makeup artist — Priscilla Francine — to break things down. Her ultimate favorites are now at the top of our wish list!
1. Paint Pot in Painterly by MAC: This product hides any discoloration on the eyelids while allowing the true pigment in eye shadows to stand out. It’s the only base I use!
2. Kate Summerville ExfoliKate Intense Exfoliating Treatment: This treatment combats my acne and heals my skin, creating a smooth surface for makeup. The tingle tells me that it’s working!
3. Benefit HighBrow: Benefit was my first introduction to “big girl” makeup! HighBrow completes a dramatic eye look, but also looks great if you don’t have time for shadow (it lifts the brow and hides stray hairs!).
4. Philosophy Soul Owner Foot exfoliating cream: Pedicures are one splurge I can’t resist – I love to maintain my feet! But when life gets too busy, Soul Owner is simple and convenient.
5. MAC “Impassioned” Lipstick: This color is HOT! I love the intense pink and orange combination!
6. Christian Dior’s ‘Miss Dior Chérie’ Eau de Parfum Spray: My signature fragrance — including my wedding day! I wear the Eau De Parfum — the scent is richer and lasts longer.
7. YSL Volume Effect Faux Cils Noir Radical Mascara: This mascara provides length and volume, while its intense pigment creates a false lash effect!
8. Fashion by Deborah Lippmann: My very first nail color from Deborah Lippmann. Though neutral, it makes a statement fit for every age and occasion!
9. Yves Saint Laurent ‘Gloss Pur’ Pure Lip Gloss in Pure Nude 001: The perfect nude! I love the texture and the level of moisture it offers.