We’re big fans of Inès de la Fressange’s “Parisian Chic: A Style Guide” — it offers an intimate, witty peek into the elegance of a Parisian lifestyle. Talk about a page-turner! We also loved her feature in Lonny Magazine that highlighted “10 Ways To Dress Like A Parisian,” and couldn’t wait to recreate a similar list (for the Glitter Girl, of course!). We’ve devised ten sparkly suggestions to help you channel your inner shimmer.
1. Jeans with button-up blouse and a chunky necklace (heels or flats are a stylish option).
2. A colorful dress paired with classic nude heels.
3. A diamond necklace with a striped blouse during the day.
4. A vintage chiffon party dress with a blazer and a statement clutch (mix feminine with masculine).
5. A sequin top paired with grungy boyfriend jeans (a colorful pout is a plus).
6. A leather jacket with feminine accessories (like a hair bow and floral print skirt).
7. A chic tailored suit with pumps and a statement necklace.
8. A lace top with a pencil skirt and ballet flats (add a leopard print handbag for fun).
9. Wedges with bright wide leg trousers and silk blouse and a fedora hat.
10. A sequin dress with stilettos and a smile (optional: a glass of champagne).
Items clockwise: Madewell fedora, J. Crew striped sweater, Sportmax Code distressed jeans, Topshop structured skater dress, Jimmy Choo clutch, Stella McCartney Blazer, Christian Louboutin pumps, Nars Schiap, Topshop pencil skirt, Vince sequin top, Valentino necklace, Chloe ballerina flats.