Whether they’re wide-legged, ankle length, straight, or skinny, there’s no shortage in the slacks department this season (and into fall)! We adore how versatile yet chic trousers really are. Vibrant pants are as easily dressed up for a day at the office as they are dressed down for a night out sipping cocktails with the ladies. Pair bright orange trousers with a slouchy sweater and/or classic blazer, and you’ll be as much of a hit at the office as you are amongst your fabulously stylish friends.
1. Vogue’s Acccessories Editor Selby Drummond wears tailored pink pants with a textured vest and layered accessories.
2. Try a sleek / masculine look and pair trousers with a tailored jacket like celebrity favorite Kirsten Dunst.
3. Love bold colors? Pair electric cobalt blue pants with a simple yet classic white blouse.
4. Copy Taylor Sterling, and wear ankle length trousers paired with a leopard print belt and a trendy panama hat for a fun twist on business casual attire.
5. Work the 9-5? Keep it classic like Anh with demure heels and neutral colors.
6. Mix patterns and colors like Liz. Pair a playful print blouse and wide leg trousers in a bold color.
7. When you need comfort, go for skinny pants, a button-up shirt, and a cute pair of ankle boots.
8. Try color-blocking! Wear trousers with a similar / contrasting colored top in a bright hue.
9. “Man repell” in a metallic blazer, cuffed pants, and quirky eye glasses for your next job interview.