While creams, beiges, blushes, and nudes are classic staples in most feminine closets, an all-neutral color palette can lack that special pizzazz. We’ve rounded up a collection of neutral-inspired pieces (all with a slight twist) that will take you straight into fall. Think feathers, striped sequins, leopard print, patent leather, and beading. Fun detailing not only shows off your personality, but will also set you apart from the crowd (in the best way possible)!
1. Tibi Pleated Chiffon Dress
2. Maje Houpe Skirt
3. T By Alexander Wang Silk Dress
4. J. Crew Sequin Top
5. Bird By Juicy Couture Lace Skirt
6. Matthew Williamson Feather Dress
7. J. Crew Patent-Leather Loafers
8. Current/Elliott Leopard Print Skinny Jeans
9. Rachel Gilbert Beaded Dress
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌