While we Glitter Girls are unwavering proponents of sky-high heels, it’s no secret that our soles need some serious TLC every now and then. Skip the stilettos for a day, and opt for a pair of loafers instead! A gracious nod to the menswear department, this timeless staple ensures you’ll never sacrifice style for comfort again!
1. Keep things chic and casual in a black sweater, loafers, and classic Ray-Bans.
2. We adore Anabelle’s grandpa-inspired garb! Pair moccasin loafers with skinny jeans, plaid, and a cozy cardigan.
3. Nail a tailored ensemble this fall with rich colors, a tweed blazer, and funky loafers.
4. Who can resist a sailor-inspired outfit? Certainly not us! Wear classic boat loafers with shorts and a striped shirt.
5. Glitter Girl Coury dresses up her patent loafers with a girlie frock and huge pouf!
6. Channel this Refinery 29 editor–temper a sweet vintage dress with camel-colored loafers.
7. Feeling bold? Slip them on with colorful skinny jeans.