While we’re typically fans of bling and bright color, we can also admire the sleek elegance of an entirely black and white aesthetic. This two-toned décor scheme gives any room a contemporary, clean, and sophisticated feel (not to mention that the classic color combo never goes out of style!). Feeling bold? Deck out an entire room in the complimentary hues! Prefer to stay subtle? Adorn your home with simple yet chic accent pieces.
1. Going Underground’s GCreate Your Own Subway Print
2. Jonathan Adler Black Bel Air Lamp
3. Ada & Darcy Black and White Spot Cushion
4. Jonathan Adler Channing Desk
5. Jonathan Adler Lacquer Tray
6. Lotta Agaton Stylist (our inspiration room)
7. West Elm Zigzag Rug
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.