Here are just a few of our NYFW must-haves:
1. This look from J. Crew is an ideal fashion week ensemble. We love the camel coat mixed with a bright floral skirt and patent loafers.
2. Killer heels is a total must! This pair by Sam Edelman are simultaneously classic and edgy.
3. We adore this Proenza Schouler bag and the teal color is spot on.
4.While we love rocking a sexy pair of high heels our feet are going to be screaming with numerous shows and events to attend. A cute flat (like these Steven by Steve Madden or Kors by Micheal Kors pair) tucked into your handbag is a must!
5. These bright yellow trousers by Joseph Kong make a bold statement but are also versatile and easily transition from day to night.
6. Naturally we’re drawn to this sequin top by Vince. We would pair it with everything from colored trousers to leather skirts.
7. The Glitter Girl loves sparkly baubles. We want to wear Lulu Lulu Frost Vintage glass drop earrings with a little white dress and this brass teardrop necklace with a chambray button up.