1. Dior Airflash Foundation: Close your eyes and spray on Dior’s Airflash Foundation for a lightweight coverage. For medium to full coverage, spray onto a powder brush and then blend into skin. This foundation perfects all skin concerns, photographs amazingly well, and feels as if nothing is there.
2. Estée Lauder Nail Lacquer “Modern Mercury:” This sage hue has golden undertones that will transition from early fall into holiday season. Estee Lauder’s Modern Mercury is sophisticated and slightly mysterious.
3. Nars Eyeshadow “Otremer:” Otremer by Nars is unexpected, exudes confidence, and is exactly what your makeup bag is missing. Experiment by wearing this shadow boldly and winged out, or simply line lashes with a subtle blue tint.
4. M.A.C Lipstick “Rebel:” Vampy reds, plums, and burgundies are the “it” shades this fall. The classic gal can match this vibrant lip color with a neutral eye. If your style is trendier, pair it with an intense black or smokey grey shadow.
5. Tom Ford Private Blend ‘Champaca Absolute’ Eau de Parfum: Fall scents should be richer than your summer fragrances. I normally stray away from a woodsier note, but there is something about Tom Ford’s private collection that I enjoy. The Champaca Absolute is an intense assortment of sandalwood, and just a bit of my safe scent – vanilla!
6. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner: Bobbi Brown’s long lasting gel eyeliner is resistant to movement, great in the water, and simple to blend. The grace period allows you to smudge and blend in any mistakes.
7. FauxLash “Audrey:” False lashes are my go-to accessory for fall. I am officially obsessed with San Francisco Lash company, Faux Lash! Faux uses 100% sterilized human hair and high quality synthetic blends. They are hand-knotted to ensure strong and long lasting lashes. I adore the Audrey’s-subtle, which is lightweight, and feminine. The Audrey lashes are appropriate for any occasion from a day at the office to your wedding!
8. M.A.C’s 235 Split Fibre Allover Eye Brush: Having the proper tools for makeup application makes life easier and brings out your inner artist. The MAC #235 brush has split fibers. One side is great for creams and liquids and the other for patting and blending dry shadows.
Makeup artist, Priscilla Francine blogs at PFS Makeup
While you're here, why not check these out:
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.