Tired of your faded blue jeans? Say hello to the floral pant! To some this look may be too loud but after spotting them on the Spring 2012 runways as well as on some of our favorite bloggers we’ve become taken with bloom-accented leg wear. We particularly love how Peter Som styled them with simple tops for a clean and beautiful look. If you’re more daring try floral on floral for a show stopping ensemble.
1. Monochramtic florals make for a bold and interesting combination (Topshop Tumblr).
2. Keep it simple with a crisp white top and non-fussy accessories (Peter Som Spring 2012).
3. Tuck in a little tank top and slip into some sky high heels for a look that is day party perfection (Karla’s Closet).
4. Channel fashions from the past like Beth Jones by rocking vintage floral.
5. Go for a more edgy look with cat eye sunnies, strappy black wedges, and a black blazer (Le-King).
6. Take a cue from Erderm Spring 2012 (known for their floral prints) and pair two different colors and prints for a look that’s both feminine and masculine.
7. Style them for the chilly weather like Glitter Guide editor Alicia and pair them with a cozy sweater coat.