We’ve rounded up six holiday decor ideas that can add a festive touch in your home this year!
1. Use a collection of glass ornaments in a new way. String ribbons from the bulbs to the ceiling, creating a festive and unique decoration! (source)
2. Hang a holiday wreath in an unexpected place. We are accustomed to seeing wreaths on doors but hanging a fresh display of evergreens on a mirror is sure to add cheer to any room. (source)
3. Display those holiday cards. There is no sense in storing holiday cards in a folder or basket, make the most out of them this season and put your holiday cards on display! We love the simplicity of a bulletin board covered in festive greetings. (source)
4. Create a collection. Combine similar pieces in one space, for example tress on a mantel, or snow flakes on window sills. Though they may all be different, when you combine a similar item you can easily create a cohesive display! (source)
5. Oftentimes less is more. Dress up a common space, like your foyer or entry space with a smaller size tree this year. (source)
6. Hang fresh garland above windows. The natural beauty and smell of pine will warm up any room. (source)