1. Give the gift of knowledge to your little sister. She’ll be captivated by Bobbi Brown’s skin, makeup, and lifestyle tips in Beauty Rules.
2. Don’t know what to get your co-worker or your child’s teacher? You can’t go wrong with L’Occitane’s Lavender Hand Wash. It has a calming scent and leaves the hands feeling soft and supple!
3. Most gift exchange parties come with a price limit. Finding the perfect gift under $10 is made easy with Philosophy. Everyone can use a purse-size hand cream!
4. Instead of a one-time trip to the spa, pamper your mother for months to come with Laura Mercier’s Fig Trio Bath Set. From the luxurious textures to the subtly sweet scents, she’ll feel like a queen!
5. Need a last minute gift for your brother’s new girlfriend coming to dinner? Any gal will feel welcomed to the family with MAC’s adorable Dazzlesphere Mini Lip kits.
6. The hottest beauty accessory is still nail polish — and it’s also the perfect stocking stuffer! Make sure your nails are picture-perfect for the holidays with Nail Wraps in Metallic Moon.
7. To master the art of makeup, a proper tool kit is a must. Trish McEvoy’s Power of Tools is the perfect gift for your best friend (so you can borrow it, of course!).
8. Home candles are always a hit. Try a Classic Jo Malone candle–they’re simple, clean, and perfect for a beauty babe’s makeup station.
9. Spoil your main man with some YSL this Christmas. The notes of L’Homme begin fresh, fade into some floral (for you to enjoy!) and end with something a bit spicier (something he’ll appreciate!).
Written by Priscilla of PF Makeup