Have you waited until the last minute to get your holiday shopping done? You aren’t alone. Here are a few easily accessible ideas that can be purchased just about anywhere!
1. Magazine Subscriptions: Give a gift that keeps on giving! From fashion to cooking, beauty to sports, a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for that hard-to-shop-for person on your list.
2. Deborah Lippmann Fashionista Gift Set Trio: Glam nail polish is an easy way to please any lady in your life. If you don’t have access to a Neiman Marcus, try Sephora for other designer brands (or even treat your gal to a few OPI or Essie polishes from your local drugstore!).
3. Chocolate of the Month Club, Lake Champlain Chocolates. Who doesn’t love chocolate? The web has a plethora of options for the cacao-crazed, and it’s never too late to sign up online!
4. Gift Card to Favorite Spot: Give a personal present with a gift card to a favorite restaurant, bar, coffee shop, movie theatre, or spa! We also adore these cute gift card envelopes from Paper Presentation — they’re sure to add some packaging pizzazz!
5. Wine Club: A monthly shipment straight to the door of the wine aficionado in your life!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌