Classic pointy toe heels have long been a statement in fashion, and they are certainly having a moment again. While it’s classic to pair stiletto pumps with black pants and flirty blouses, try them in new fun ways to instantly transform any ensemble.
1. Trendsetter Ashley Olsen has been spotted in pointy toe kitten heels for several years now. Pair a classic sling back with a pair of slim pants or try them with a pencil skirt as Ashley does here.
2. Add a feminine touch with a pair of sleek black pumps to a structured button up and blazer like Krystal.
3. Channel Blair and try a two tone heel and short skirt for a fun and flirty look!
4. Take a cue from Tuula and sport spring’s wide leg pant trend with a pair of pointy toes.
5. Polish off skinny leather or denim pants with a chic pointy heel in a similar color like Helena.
6. What’s one of our favorite ways to wear pointy toes? With a casual pair of jeans and a tee, of course! Add an oversized sweater, blazer or leather jacket for a put together look like style icon Elin Kling.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.