Mackenzie Horan’s blog, Design Darling, is one of our favorite resources for fashion and design inspiration. Whether we’re looking for ways to decorate our office or wondering about the new “it” color, Mackenzie’s got it all. Plus, she just announced that she’s launching the Design Darling online boutique, featuring a tightly edited assortment of accessories and décor! If it’s anything like her beautifully curated blog, it’s bound to be a huge success! Naturally, we were eager to know her current shopping obsessions.
1 & 2. These Jackie Valentine shoe clips ($22) would be a darling way to breathe new life into an old pair of shoes. Call me crazy, but I’d even try them on these adorable J.Crew ballet flats ($118)!
3. Kenneth Jay Lane makes my favorite costume jewelry pieces, and this turquoise necklace ($220) is no exception. Throw it over a white t-shirt with jeans and you’re good to go!
4. My everyday look has gotten a lot more casual since I began working from home, so I’m all about pieces that are as comfy as they are cute. This T by Alexander Wang sweater ($155) would dress up my go-to black leggings without breaking the bank5. Everyone loves leopard heels, and this Madewell pair ($225) is my very favorite. Besides the perfect print, the totally doable heel makes them way more comfy than all of the other shoes in my closet!
6. My family and friends will not be surprised to see this monogrammed lampshade ($89) pop up in my first apartment. How will I choose between the hot pink and navy blue monogram?
7. I usually gravitate toward cocktail rings, but this Trina Turk enamel bracelet ($98) is one of those pieces I’d never take off. I love this shade of blue!
8.I’m going gaga over the unexpected baby blue back of this lace Tibi top ($275). Can you tell I’d like spring to hurry up and get here?
9. It was love at first sight when I spotted this hot pink pagoda ($182) at Cococozy! It would be a fabulous accent piece on bookshelves or on the credenza in your dining room.
10. Again with the monograms — I can’t help it! These West Avenue earrings ($225) are definitely approaching the top of my wishlist.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌