Hello everyone! Meg from MIMI+MEG, back with a fitness roundup for your longest limbs–your legs. Now that this mild winter has finally chilled, here are some leggings and athletic tights for your workout, whether it’s running, yoga, or dancing, I’ve got your legs covered.
1. Adidas TECHFIT Long Tights: Always run out of steam? TECHFIT™ focuses your muscles’ energy to generate maximum explosive power, acceleration and long-term endurance.
2. GapFit gFast colorblock leggings: Fitting like a glove, these sleek leggings are made for your more strenuous workouts.
3. Yoga Sexy Shaper Legging: These leggings sit higher at the waist and have a power mesh tummy-contouring panel and bum-busting seaming. The fabric is soft with just the right amount of stretch.
4. Cotton Spandex Jersey Legging: Bring a pop of color to your limbs with these leggings. Made of 95% cotton, they are comfy and come in almost any color you could dream up! I think Orchid would be a fun color for my yoga classes this spring.
5. Run: Back on Track Tight: Running tights with a reflective detail, flat seams, and plenty of pockets. Everything you could want into one pair of running pants.
6. Twist Seam Legging by Pink Lotus: For those of you in warmer climates, you can get away with shorter, lighter leggings while outdoors. These are not only cute with the twist seam detail, but I’m loving the sage color as a workout neutral.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.