Molly & Sally’s blog, A Piece of Toast, is one of our favorite online destinations for colorful fashion & lifestyle tidbits. Their blog was designed to make you feel good and that’s exactly what it does. Whether it’s a roundup of the hottest watches, a delicious new recipe, or simply a beautifully designed graphic, these girls always leave us feeling inspired. Naturally, we had to ask them about their current must-haves!
1. Bumble & Bumble “Defrizz” and “Leave in Conditioner”: Our long-time hairdresser from home recommended putting a dime size of the “leave in conditioner” and a dot of “defrizz” on our ends after showering and before styling. The combination is life changing – our split ends are disappearing and our long hair no longer feels frazzled at the ends!
2. Graphic Image iPad Envelope in Metallic Python: We looove Graphic Image’s leather goodies and both of us are coveting this metallic python iPad envelope. It makes quite the statement and python is the best year-round print.
3. Florence and the Machine “Ceremonials” Album: Every single song on this album is awesome – we can’t stop playing it (over and over again). Florence is a goddess.
4. Christian Tortu Candle in Forêts: Molly was gifted a mini Christian Tortu candle in Forêts while at Alt Summit and we have to burn it sparingly so it doesn’t run out too quickly…the scent is seriously to die for. New favorite candle for our apartment.
5. Yu-be Cream: We slather this stuff on our lips, cuticles, hands, and any other rough spots in need of some love. It’s so soothing and its glycerin formula makes it sink in quickly – hydrating without the greasiness of other products!
6. Clementines: They are the perfect healthy and sweet snack and we can’t stop eating them. We’re already dreading for them to go out of season…
7. RIFLE Golden Dots Birthday Cards: We already use RIFLE’s gold striped “thank you” cards like it’s our job, and these new dotted “happy birthday” cards would be great to grab for all of our pals’ birthdays! So simple and chic.
8. Vera Wang Lavender Nude Patent Flats: These flats are the best shape – not too pointy and not too round – and the patent nude is perfect for heading into spring/summer. And they are comfortable too…which really matters most, we think. We want them for cuffed boyfriend jeans and flowy, flowery skirts!
9. YSL clutch: This clutch is a little out of reach in terms of price, but we both buy for longevity and this is a clutch we would carry for years. It’s officially made it to the top of our wish lists.
10. Tom Ford “Blush Nude” Lipstick: The packaging is so chic (it’s the little things, right?) and we both gravitate towards nude colors for our lips!
11. Everything Alice & Olivia is doing right now – especially the maxi dresses. The prints are so fresh – we wish we could buy everything to share for this spring/summer!