We all aim for perfection, but sometimes flaws are even more beautiful. It’s still important to take proper care of our skin by drinking lots of water, cleansing regularly and taking preventative steps with moisturizers and sun protection. You are gorgeous, inside and out — so embrace your natural beauty and cut your cosmetic routine down to 5 easy steps:
1. Diminish shadows by adding light and radiance to fatigued skin. Use the YSL Touche Eclat pen to instantly lift the eye area. Create fuller lips and perfect the shape of your nose by strategically applying this illuminator.
2. Add structure to your face by enhancing your natural brow shape. Define and fill in your eyebrows with Bobbi Brown’s Powder Brow Kit.
3. Intensify your eyes by applying FAUX’s Audrey Lashes. This light weight band will seamlessly blend with your original lashes for a very natural, yet voluminous look.
4. Contour your cheekbones, forehead, chin and jaw line with Smashbox’s Halo Hydrating Perfecting Bronzer.
5. Plump up your pout by hydrating your lips — Buxom Big Healthy Lip Cream by Bare Escentuals will add the perfect glass-smooth shine!
Your beauty go-to gal,