Hanna of GADABOUT is from one our favorite paper lines — she even created our business cards! Gorgeous paper, pretty monograms and chic lucite trays are part of her collection. We’re so inspired by her sketches and creative typography. Knowing that she has great design taste, we wanted to know how this cute and creative gal would be shopping this spring — check out her fun list of must-haves!
1. Rifle Paper Co. Notebook: When not using my own, Rifle Paper Co. is my my go-to for paper products. Their notepads and notebooks are such fun and the watercolor work is phenomenal.
2. Nars Blush: On the day-to-day, little makes me happier than a good blush. The NARS Gaiety is perfection. It gives you such a glow and is surprisingly very sheer.
3. Asos Leopard Passport Holder: Anyone who knows me would tell you I have a serious case of leopard fever. From pillows to, well, passport covers, I can’t get enough of it. This one would make any airport experience such fun!
4. Flacon Wright Clutch: Falcon Wright pouches make me so happy. I am notorious for loving an all-black ensemble, so reaching into my bag (also black) and pulling these out give me that much-needed color pop. I use the big ones for receipts, pens and papery things and the small ones for my ever-depleting supply of bobby pins!
5. Country Estate Charger/Server: We got married this past July and being a southern bride, your china pattern is of the utmost importance. Juliska’s country estate pattern was our pick for our everyday and we couldn’t be happier. It strikes such a lovely balance with its traditional pattern and modern materials.
6. Tibi Flat Sandals: Tibi has, since high school, been one of my favorite companies. I have loved watching her brand evolve. These flats have everything I love packed into them. Clean lines, a modern shape, delicate leatherwork — plus they go with everything.
7. Worlds Away Gold Leafed Desk: I am quite positive that I would be a MUCH more productive person sitting at this desk. The gold becomes even more fabulous in a clean white workspace and the simple shape encourages organization.
8. Anthropologie Etched Arcadia Mural: I often daydream of having a room with a mural. Every time we passed through it, we would feel like we had gone somewhere truly special.
9. GADABOUT Cipher Stationery: It is such a pleasure to have something truly personalized and our cipher stationery and trays are just that. Each one is drawn by hand and colored to make it truly unique. I use mine on my personal calling cards!
10. See by Chloé Pants: When a simple knit shirt is all I am in the mood for, patterned pants always make me feel more stylish.
11. Zara Shopper: The Zara shopper bag just gets me. It’s roomy, stylish, and holds up through all of your adventures.
ooooh that passport holder needs to come home with me! I really like that!
We agree! Love that!
Fantastic article, ty!
wow, I need that Zara shopper! If it has an over the shoulder strap, that would be even better!
I SO need that passport holder. What’s more classic than a passport wrapped in leopard?
Fun choices! And what a cool job. Love features like these…keep ’em coming!
I have the Zara shopper. Great bag for the price!
That shopper is perfect for a busy day! Loving this list!
Comments are closed.