With summer officially starting soon, we’re gearing up our summer wardrobe for warm weather activities, especially those great days at the beach! To us, an afternoon spent lounging by the ocean means a sexy (yet sweet) swimsuit, a fabulous caftan cover up, sunglasses, and lots of sunscreen. We gathered an array of beach-worthy pieces we think you’ll love!
1. Lunch in Paris: A Love Story with Recipes by Elizabeth Bard ($19.98): Bring along a good book. We love this lighthearted and romantic book by Elizabeth Bard. Note: Don’t read on an empty stomach (or make sure to have snacks handy).
2. Topman Panama Hat ($12): One of our summer staples. Adds style to pretty much every warm weather outfit. However, not the best at protecting from sun damage — make sure to wear sunglasses and SPF.
3. Thakoon for Nars Nail Polish in Anardarna ($18): We love all the fun neon colors Thakoon did for Nars. For a day soaking up the sun, wear a punchy bold pink hue.
4. Theodora & Callum Caftan ($195): Cover up in this playful paisley print caftan. Wear it alone with your summer bikini or layer it over a pair of cut-off denim shorts and strappy metallic sandals.
5. Madewell Pin-Up Shades ($49.50): The glamourous cat-eye shades are still our favorites for summer. Plus they look fabulous with a sleek wet ballerina bun after a dip in the ocean.
6. J. Crew Farmer’s Market Tote ($35): This Farmer’s Market bag is the perfect summer bag. It’s roomy enough to hold all your beach day essentials (books, sunscreen, iPod, towels, etc) and can be worn for all kinds of occasions.
7. Tara Matthews Bikini ($225): This girlie swimsuit is both sexy and playful. We love the sweet bow and bright green color. Added bonus, it’s reversible and can be switched into a white swimsuit (two bikinis in one? We’re sold!).
8. Gorjana x Bauble Bar Chevron Charm Bracelet ($45): You know how we feel about Chevron! This cute gold charm bracelet is a great accessory to pair with your summer wardrobe.
9. Topshop Gold Glitter Sandals ($80): Add some sparkle to your wardrobe with these glittery sandals. We like them because they are still neutral enough to be worn with loud prints and colors.