The denim short is the perfect piece to usher in the warm summer weather. Denim shorts have always been an indispensable staple for summer. They go with pretty much everything—from slouchy tees to a crisp button-up. That’s why we rounded up a bunch of stylish ways to wear these summer must-haves.
1. Didn’t think denim shorts could look classy? Think again. Channel Beyonce by adding a colorful tweed jacket and a pearl necklace.
2. Denim shorts are the perfect choice for a causal and effortless outfit for a day of exploring the city on your bike. Slip into a cuffed pair and pair with a white t-shirt and light-weight scarf for a simple, timeless look. (image)
3. One of our favorite ways to wear denim shorts is bohemian/rocker style. We love them paired with a chic blazer, fedora hat, and open toe sandals. (image)
4. Take a cue from Ashley. Style a destroyed pair of denim shorts with a sequin cardigan, fancy clutch, and red lips. We love seeing a casual staple dripping with fancy elements.
5. Mix a frayed pair with animal print booties and a silk blouse. All eyes will be on you in a daring outfit like this.
6. Give denim shorts a feminine twist like Kendi. Stick with a neutral colored blouse and flirty heels in order to keep the flirty feel alive.