After picking up the latest edition of Kinfolk, we’re thoroughly inspired to host a fun, fuss-free dinner party. In keeping with the magazine’s mission, it would be a naturally chic soirée–simple and uncomplicated, with good food and the company of great friends. Here are some essentials for hosting a Kinfolk-inspired dinner party.
2. West Elm Wood Slice Charger ($19): Give your table a woodsy aesthetic with this rustic charger.
3. Fondant Marble Cake Stand ($128): The perfect cake stand to showcase your dessert!
4. Words & Melodies Antique Botanical Book Plate ($7): Give your party a vintage, feminine feel by framing antique botanical prints.
5. Jayson Home Airplants & Moss ($65): Bring the outdoors indoors with pretty pots of lush greenery.
6. Jayson Home Vintage Cutting Board ($65): Display a variety of meats and cheeses on this vintage cutting board.
7. Create & Barrel Marin White Mug ($7.95): When channeling a Kinfolk dinner party, keep the color scheme simple and understated.
8. Bodum Chambord French Press ($100): Serve after-dinner coffee in this chic french press. It’s elegant and modern–and looks great out on display!
9. West Elm Safari Cotton Napkin Set ($20): Keep place settings clean and simple, but add a pop of intrigue with these grey safari-print napkins.
10. Crate & Barrel Batangas Bread Basket ($17.95): Store a large selection of yummy breads in this braided basket. (Homemade loaves are not required, but certainly encouraged!)
11. Core Sample Stopper ($58): We recommend one standout piece. These crystal wine stoppers will add just the right amount of pizazz!