Summer can be rough on your hair with all that exposure to sun, beach and sand. So we rounded up 10 of our favorite summer hair essentials so that you can stop wearing your hair in a braid every day and rock beautiful tresses all summer long.
1. Jonathan Dry Shampoo ($19): A great portable dry shampoo. So after a long day at the beach or music festival you can go straight to dinner without washing your hair and have instantly pretty locks.
2. Aveda Sun Care After Sun Mask ($26): Each week we like to end with an intense hair mask. This one by Aveda restores hair after sun exposure and has a lovely scent.
3. Ojon Rare Blend Hair Oil ($35): With its warm cinnamon scent and amber, crystal and red oils, this hair oil is truly intoxicating. Plus, it nourishes hair and leaves it with a fabulous shine.
4. Alterna Summer Hair Recovery Spray ($20): This spray acts as a conditioner for sun-parched hair and also acts as a protectant for color-treated hair. We’re always down for products that gives us more bang for our buck!
5. Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil ($45): We’re huge fans of argan oil and never go without a few trusted drops. Josie Maran’s is one of our favorites. It’s lightweight and can be used on our hair, nails, and skin!
6. Garnier Fructis Style Curl Construct Moose, Extra Strong ($4.49): Looking for beachy summer waves? Try this light, airy and inexpensive moose.
7. Ojon Color Sustain Color Protecting Cream ($24): This leave-in-conditioner helps keep hair feeling healthy and keeps your hair color vibrant.
8. Ojon Full Detox Rub Out Dry Cleansing Powder ($24): Another great dry shampoo. It doesn’t leave a white powder on the hair and has a great scent. We take ours everywhere.
9. Josie Maran Bohemian Waves Spray ($22): Perfect for those beachy waves that look natural, not crunchy and dry.
10. Kiehl’s Magic Elixir ($20): An amazing elixir that keeps hair looking healthy and luscious. Our new favorite product.
While you're here, why not check these out:
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.