Hi Glitter Girls! Briony here from A Girl, A Style coming to you from London where the 2012 Olympic Games are in full swing. I don’t know about you, but we’re super excited by the festivities here at Glitter Guide (after all, it’s not to often so many countries can come together for a common cause). Here are a few of our favourite Olympic and London themed items for your wardrobe, beauty bag and home to help get you in the sporting spirit.
1. Biscuiteers Biscuits (£6.00): We don’t need much of an excuse to indulge in a biscuit, but these gingerbread men by London-based Biscuiteers (they deliver internationally) are almost too cute to eat.
2. Stella McCartney Briefs ($50): Stella McCartney’s souvenir knickers are always adorable, but these Olympic panties are a sweet and affordable souvenir of the Games.
3. Archie Grand Notebook (£12.00): Doodle notes about your favorite British places, men and styles in this Brit-themed notebook.
4. Nars Eyeshadow ($34): Channel the Olympic medals with these luxe metallic shadows.
5. Smythson Cards (£40): (Inspire yourself and your recipient with these gorgeous Smythson notecards.
6. Tatty Devine Necklace (£24.00): No medal? No problem. Get yourself this medallion necklace from Tatty Devine.
7. Markus Lupfer Shirt ($190): Wear this quirky shirt long after the games have ended as a reminder of the 2012 Olympics!
8. Matt Blease Print (£245): The Olympics are a wonderful source of inspiration to always do our best. Put a little of that spirit somewhere you can see it everyday. We love this print from Pedlar’s.
9. Nails Inc Polish ($26.40): Try an Olympic manicure, layer different shades or experiment with a metallic ombre look!
10. Egg Cups (£10): Make weekend breakfast feel like a championship event with these trophy egg cups.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.