Hi Glitter Girls! Briony here from A Girl, A Style coming to you from London where the 2012 Olympic Games are in full swing. I don’t know about you, but we’re super excited by the festivities here at Glitter Guide (after all, it’s not to often so many countries can come together for a common cause). Here are a few of our favourite Olympic and London themed items for your wardrobe, beauty bag and home to help get you in the sporting spirit.
1. Biscuiteers Biscuits (£6.00): We don’t need much of an excuse to indulge in a biscuit, but these gingerbread men by London-based Biscuiteers (they deliver internationally) are almost too cute to eat.
2. Stella McCartney Briefs ($50): Stella McCartney’s souvenir knickers are always adorable, but these Olympic panties are a sweet and affordable souvenir of the Games.
3. Archie Grand Notebook (£12.00): Doodle notes about your favorite British places, men and styles in this Brit-themed notebook.
4. Nars Eyeshadow ($34): Channel the Olympic medals with these luxe metallic shadows.
5. Smythson Cards (£40): (Inspire yourself and your recipient with these gorgeous Smythson notecards.
6. Tatty Devine Necklace (£24.00): No medal? No problem. Get yourself this medallion necklace from Tatty Devine.
7. Markus Lupfer Shirt ($190): Wear this quirky shirt long after the games have ended as a reminder of the 2012 Olympics!
8. Matt Blease Print (£245): The Olympics are a wonderful source of inspiration to always do our best. Put a little of that spirit somewhere you can see it everyday. We love this print from Pedlar’s.
9. Nails Inc Polish ($26.40): Try an Olympic manicure, layer different shades or experiment with a metallic ombre look!
10. Egg Cups (£10): Make weekend breakfast feel like a championship event with these trophy egg cups.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌