Hi, Glitter Girls! I’m Lara from The Glossarie, here to share my favorite transitional makeup must-haves to get you ready for fall.
1. NYM Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream ($5.99): This formula straightens and tames with coconut and silk extract. It leaves my hair soft, swingy, and smelling like vacation.
2. Essie Go Overboard ($8): Creamy teals are going to be hot for fall, and I’m already in love with the trend thanks to Essie’s Go Overboard. The shade is a stunning sea blue—and if you know Essie, you know her polish wears like iron!
3. Bobbi Brown Creamy Color for Lips and Cheeks ($20): Buildable color for lips and cheeks in two universally flattering and sweetly neutral shades.
4. Physician’s Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Shimmer Bronzer ($7.50): I’m milking my sun-kissed summer skin as long as I possibly can. This brush and bronzer base click together for a perfectly portable solution.
5. Lavanila Pure Vanilla Forever Fragrance Oil ($25): I wear girly florals in the summer but transition to warm, sensual vanillas in the cooler months. This concentrated oil is long-lasting and small enough to keep close at hand.
6. Stephanie Johnson Turin Fiona Dome Cosmetic ($32): Stephanie’s Fall collection is gorgeous all-around. I’m stashing my essentials in this stylish pouch.
7. Korres Mango Lip Butter ($8): A sheer peach lip balm that melts onto lips and gives them a to-die-for tangerine tint.
8. J. Crew Tortoise Barrette ($15): I love longer hair in the fall, and this little accessory offers a polished way to pull back my growing lob.