Hi, Glitter Girls! I’m Lara from The Glossarie, here to share my favorite transitional makeup must-haves to get you ready for fall.
1. NYM Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream ($5.99): This formula straightens and tames with coconut and silk extract. It leaves my hair soft, swingy, and smelling like vacation.
2. Essie Go Overboard ($8): Creamy teals are going to be hot for fall, and I’m already in love with the trend thanks to Essie’s Go Overboard. The shade is a stunning sea blue—and if you know Essie, you know her polish wears like iron!
3. Bobbi Brown Creamy Color for Lips and Cheeks ($20): Buildable color for lips and cheeks in two universally flattering and sweetly neutral shades.
4. Physician’s Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Shimmer Bronzer ($7.50): I’m milking my sun-kissed summer skin as long as I possibly can. This brush and bronzer base click together for a perfectly portable solution.
5. Lavanila Pure Vanilla Forever Fragrance Oil ($25): I wear girly florals in the summer but transition to warm, sensual vanillas in the cooler months. This concentrated oil is long-lasting and small enough to keep close at hand.
6. Stephanie Johnson Turin Fiona Dome Cosmetic ($32): Stephanie’s Fall collection is gorgeous all-around. I’m stashing my essentials in this stylish pouch.
7. Korres Mango Lip Butter ($8): A sheer peach lip balm that melts onto lips and gives them a to-die-for tangerine tint.
8. J. Crew Tortoise Barrette ($15): I love longer hair in the fall, and this little accessory offers a polished way to pull back my growing lob.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌