Praised for their ability to smooth fine lines, build collagen and restore skin elasticity, face serums are the latest rage in the skincare industry. Far more potent than creams and lotions, serums are said to penetrate deeper than regular moisturizers and usually contain less oil than the typical anti-aging products on the shelf. Serums pack a serious punch and often come with a hefty price tag, but keep in mind a little goes a long way and when used properly they can last quite some time. As beauty junkies here at Glitter Guide we have our favorites —and will continue to tout the benefits of these new “miracle” products.
1. Eve Lom Intense Hydration Serum ($95)
2. Dior L’Or de Vie Le Serum ($335)
3. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Serum ($140)
5. Keihl’s Cleary Corrective Dark Spot Solution ($49.50)
7. Clarin’s Vital Light Serum ($85)
10. La Mer The Regenerating Serum ($260)