From the runways to the streets, cap-toe shoes are poppin’ up everywhere. What first made its debut this spring in pairings of neon and neutrals
is now being reinvented for fall into pairings of black & white, metallic & suede, and rich colors like oxblood & navy blue. Here are some of our favorite ways to style this Fall 2012 staple.
1. The Reed Krakoff Resort Collection for 2013 was simply booming with cap-toe goodness.
2. Black and white cap-toe heels go perfectly with a pair of red trousers. Add a moto jacket for a chic yet edgy look. (image)
3. Wendy from Wendy’s Lookbook stayed true to one color palette by wearing her tan and black cap-toe heels with a pair of black skinny jeans, a chic cream-collared blouse, and a tan bag. (image)
4. Caroline Issa—the fashion director for Tank Magazine—looks nothing short of perfection in her printed silk scarf dress and metallic cap-toe heels. (image)
5. Take a note from Olivia and try out a metallic cap-toe heel. You’ll be rockin’ not one but two fall trends! (image)
6. We love how Karla of Karla’s Closet paired her black and white cap-toe heel with a sleek, all-black ensemble. (image)
7. We adore Kate Moss’ color palette. Pairing a gray cap-toe heel with a gray skinny jean gives the illusion of a super long leg—and who doesn’t want that?! (image)
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌