From the runways to the streets, cap-toe shoes are poppin’ up everywhere. What first made its debut this spring in pairings of neon and neutrals
is now being reinvented for fall into pairings of black & white, metallic & suede, and rich colors like oxblood & navy blue. Here are some of our favorite ways to style this Fall 2012 staple.
1. The Reed Krakoff Resort Collection for 2013 was simply booming with cap-toe goodness.
2. Black and white cap-toe heels go perfectly with a pair of red trousers. Add a moto jacket for a chic yet edgy look. (image)
3. Wendy from Wendy’s Lookbook stayed true to one color palette by wearing her tan and black cap-toe heels with a pair of black skinny jeans, a chic cream-collared blouse, and a tan bag. (image)
4. Caroline Issa—the fashion director for Tank Magazine—looks nothing short of perfection in her printed silk scarf dress and metallic cap-toe heels. (image)
5. Take a note from Olivia and try out a metallic cap-toe heel. You’ll be rockin’ not one but two fall trends! (image)
6. We love how Karla of Karla’s Closet paired her black and white cap-toe heel with a sleek, all-black ensemble. (image)
7. We adore Kate Moss’ color palette. Pairing a gray cap-toe heel with a gray skinny jean gives the illusion of a super long leg—and who doesn’t want that?! (image)