September is here, and fall really feels right around the corner! Today Caitlin will be sharing her inspiration for the season. Check out Taylor’s fall Inspiration here.
1. I love to try and change my decor to reflect the current season, and I’m especially excited to add faux fur throws and a cozy rug to my living room and bedroom this fall. (image)
2. This statement necklace, in rich fall colors is the perfect accent piece to dress up a simple blouse. (Lanvin $2590)
3. I’m looking forward to cozy nights in, complete with cheese plates, delicious wine and catching up on Downton Abbey. (image)
4. Berry hues are all the rage this season, and I love this polished suit on Hanneli. (image)
5. Italian editrix, Giovanna Battaglia is a style icon to all of us here at Glitter Guide, and I plan on following her lead this fall with simple black and white pieces worn with oversized jewelry. (image)
6. Tweeds and bold colors are big for fall and J.Crew’s separates are equally as charming worn apart as they are together. (Electric Plaid Bow Blouse $250)
7. Warm, spiced drinks are a welcomed change once the temperatures cool off, and one of my favorite parts of this time of year! (image)
8. Flouncy, patterned skirts are a staple in my closet and I love this look by MSGM with matching gloves. (image)
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌