As the weather begins its annual cool-down, inspiration seems to strike like clockwork. This fall is no exception—accompanying the seasonal transition are wish-lists of must-haves we never quite knew our wardrobes needed. Our incredible design contributor Jessie Webster kindly gave us a glimpse into her autumnal inspirations. Warm jackets, cozy fireplaces, and dinner parties with friends are just a few of the things she’s looking forward to this fall!
1. I’m loving pretty much everything from Loeffler Randall this fall, especially these silver Oxfords ($350). They would add just the right amount of pop to an outfit!
2. Hats are by far my favorite accessory and this Biltmore Hat ($78) is just my style.
3. This fall I’m most looking forward to gathering friends together for cozy dinners. (image)
4. I love the color and shape of this A.L.C. Mirabelle Dress ($595). It’s something I can see myself wearing all year long.
5. This Drawstring Purse ($140) from Baggu is so simple and pretty. It’s small enough to be a great alternative to a clutch for nighttime.
6. The Madewell catalogue always inspires me. This fall it has me looking forward to layering, knit, and colorful flats.
7. Fall is my favorite time of year. When it starts to get cold enough to light a fire in my fireplace, it’s a happy day for me. (image)
8. This Acne Rita Shearling Jacket ($1,809) is so dreamy. This fall I’d wear it with skinny jeans and ankle boots.