Navigating through the endless magazine articles and blog posts featuring fall’s must haves can seem daunting. So, we’ve done the work for you and come up with a selection of our personal favorite pieces for fall. From ladylike blouses to smoking flats and leather skirts—we’ve got you covered! Every wardrobe should include a selection of blouses for a variety of different occasions. To update your look this season try a tie-neck blouse or peter pan collar, both are our top picks.
1. The tie-neck blouse is huge this fall. Channel your inner secretary and pair this with a slim fitting pencil skirt, or rock it with a pair of wide leg jeans! Tory Burch Blouse ($152)
2. We love the simplicity of this elegant and versatile blouse, a great staple for your closet. Marc by Marc Jacobs Blouse ($210)
3. Floral prints are still a favorite! Topshop Floral Blouse ($80)
4. A peter pan collar, scalloped edge and polka dots make this blouse utterly feminine! A Wear Scallop Blouse (€35.00)
5. This black and white budget buy is so classic you’ll wear it for years. Target Blouse ($22.99)
6. Try pairing this printed blouse under a dress! Dorothy Perkins Blouse ($17)
For more great fall blouses check out The Glitter Shop.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌