In the next part of our Fall Shopping Guide we tackle a wardrobe staple, the blazer. Once thought of as stuffy and formal, the blazer has certainly come a long way. We love dressing up jeans and a tee with a sleek blazer and can’t get enough of the nubby tweed styles. Whether you wear them to work or are looking for a date night outfit, we’ve come up with seven essential styles for this season.
1. Tweed is big this fall and we love this cropped jacket in an unexpected color. Try it with jeans and pointy toe heels. Girl.By Band of Outsiders ($560.71)
2. Plaid never fails during the cooler months, layer this cozy blazer over a graphic tee for a funky look. Target Blazer ($34.99)
3. We can’t get enough leather in our wardrobes—and a two-toned blazer is a must for fall. Asos Blazer ($114.34)
4. An embellished jacket will never go out of style—try it with jeans or over a simple dress. Dorothy Perkins ($44)
5. Every closet should have a sparkly jacket and this neutral color will work with anything! Dorothy Perkins ($95)
6. A bold and bright blazer is a classic and versatile piece. J.Crew Blazer ($198)
7. Brocade is another popular trend this fall, test it out with a statement jacket. Topshop Blazer ($136)