Books have been a long-time standard in the interior design trade, used most often to stir the senses into creative overdrive. Whether you’re looking to start from scratch or simply enhance your collected works, we’ve compiled a list of volumes we consider to be a well-rounded collection for any design maven. Filled with tips, tricks, resources, and endless pages of color photos, you’ll feel ready to tackle projects in no time—all with some of the industry’s best instructing you along the way!
1. Domino: The Book of Decorating ($19.99)
2. Decorate ($9.80)
3. Design*Sponge at Home ($17.50)
4. Cupcakes and Cashmere (12.36)
5. The Nest Home Design Handbook ($15.63)
6. Apartment Therapy: The Eight-Step Home Cure ($10.20)
7. The Hip Girl’s Guide to Homemaking ($13.34)
8. Young House Love: 243 Ways to Paint, Craft, Update and Show Your Home Some Love ($15.55)
9. Flea Market Style ($18.15)
10. Undecorate: The No-Rules Approach to Interior Design ($26.40)
Written by Carrie Waller of Dream Green DIY
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌