Gucci sent models down the Milan runway with a glamorous, modern face for their Spring ’13 show. Well-known makeup artist Pat McGrath dolled up models with a glitzy brown smoky eye, complete with false lashes on top and thick, lush bottom lashes. The lid is defined in a shimmery bronze with an emphasis on the outer corner creating a slightly almond shape–a flashback to beauty icon and seventies model Marisa Berenson.
The glam eye makeup was finished off with a naked brow, a barely there pale peach lip, and a luminous face. This look is not only easy to wear, but the buttery bronze hue contrasts lighter eye colors and compliments those with darker eyes. Give the look a try with these items perfect for recreating the Gucci face.
1. Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touch Eclat Luminating Foundation, $55
2. Benefit They’re Real! Mascara, $23
3. Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Peach, $8.99
4. Sephora Collection False Eye Lashes, $8
5. Urban Decay Naked Palette, $50
6. MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Concealer, $29
Written By: Erin Gerlach of The Sparkle
Image Credit: Style.com