Come fall and winter, the dullness of the cooler weather can often show up in our skin. When the temperatures begin dropping, it’s always a queue to revamp our skincare routine to combat some of these seasons’ not-so-subtle effects. Soothe and smooth dry, scaly, or dull skin with our favorite skin-brightening tools and treatments to make transitioning the seasons a beautiful breeze!
1. Clarisonic MIA, $119-$129: The buzz is true: this tool really is worth the investment. The bristles get into every last nook and cranny via sonic waves, ridding pores of any buildup and leaving skin feeling fresh & rejuvenated—even in the chilliest of climates.
2. Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask, $55: Comprised of powerful botanical ingredients without synthetics, this mask instantly perks up lackluster skin to reveal your natural glow. In removing dullness and virtually resurfacing your skin, this product does exactly what it promises!
3. Natural Bristle Body Brush, $7.29: Dry brushing is a very quick and healthy way to remove dead skin cells from the body. The technique also stimulates blood flow to energize and revive you.
4. Josie Maran Argan Oil, $48: Once you’re freshly exfoliated, add and seal in moisture with this lightweight oil (perfect for all skin types). Use this precious multitasking moisturizer on your face and body—and even to tame unruly tresses!
5. bliss Triple Oxygen + C Energizing Cream, $54: Revive a dull complexion with a dose of Vitamin C and an oxygen-packed breath of fresh air. This energizing cream is sure to perk up tired skin.
Written By: Erin Gerlach of The Sparkle
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.