To ensure that your Thanksgiving tabletop fixings are both stylish and affordable, we’ve pulled together a look (for less than $50!) that combines a touch of luxury alongside inexpensive budget buys. Now you can save those pennies for more important things — like holiday shopping!
1. Ruben Napkins (4 for $16.90): The subtle gold pattern in these linen napkins brings the entire look of the table up a notch or two. If you have more than 4 guests, mix and match with plain white linen napkins.
2. Wine glasses (6 for $4.99): Stemware is an absolute must. At less than $5 for 6 of these basic-but-elegant glasses, there are no excuses to skip them!
3. Mini pumpkins (3 for $3): Pumpkins will always be Thanksgiving’s unofficial mascot (after the turkey, of course). So pick up a handful at your local farmer’s market to cluster around the table.
4. Burlap table runner ($10): Our rustic-inspired tablescape is laid around a simple burlap runner. The on-trend budget textile is a natural accompaniment to any holiday harvest.
5. Mason jars (12 for $9.49), votive candles (12 for $4.99): Pairing mason jars with candles is as simple (and cheap!) as it gets. For added ambient impact, group them together at varying heights using a cake stand or wrapped boxes.
Written by Carrie Waller of Dream Green DIY