This season, it’s all about the graphic sweater. From dots and stripes to words and even images of animals, anything goes with this trend. These sweaters are intended to be playful and fun, so be sure to have an attitude to match their spunk. Since they speak loudly for themselves, they can be paired with a simple pair of jeans or trousers. Better yet, if you’re feeling really bold, mix it up with some prints and colors that tie it all together. Check out all the ways our favorite fashionistas on the web are wearing the trend.
Clockwise from top left:
1. Helena of Brooklyn Blonde is looking cool indeed in her Tres Cool sweater. (image)
2. Kendi wears J.Crew’s playful La Parisienne sweater paired perfectly with a polka dot blouse underneath. (image)
3. Sydney’s aztec-inspired sweater is oh-so-wintery. It makes us want to curl up by a fire with some hot chocolate. (image)
4. The latest trend in animal print is actual animal prints. We love the monochromatic mix Solange has going on. (image)
5. We love this New England-inspired take on the animal print sweater. So fun! (image)
6. Polka dots are so in this season. The pretty pink tones of this sweater keep it sweet rather than bold. (image)
Written By Natalie Lynn Borton by Thoughts By Natalie
Get the look:
Great post – I posted my favorite graphic sweaters on my blog last week.
Loving all of these sweaters sad to say that I have nothing like these in my wardrobe…time to go shopping!
I have to say “polka dots for ever”!!! My favourite sweater!! Makes me wanna dring something hot next to the fireplace..
I love this blog so much.
Comments are closed.