Holidays are the perfect opportunity to show off your hip hostess skills. Dazzle your guests with gorgeous decor and details. This Christmas look is something new and exciting! It can be used as inspiration for your party theme. If you’re unsure, we’ve got some great ideas to help make your next party a hit! We’re struck by the beautiful outfit seen on Ulyana Sergeenko at Paris Fashion Week. This outfit inspired us to host a party with winter whites and bold teal accents.
1. Target 24″ Unlit Tinsel Tree in Turquoise ($8): This snazzy tree is ideal for a small space or for holiday party decor. Its fun color is sure to make a statement.
2. Anthropologie Silver/White Glitter Jar ($10): Place alternating colors (silver + white) on each dinner plate. Tie a place card to the bottle with each guest’s name.
3. Target Smooth Molded Ball Garland 4′ ($15): This garland is super chic for a white tree or to hang from your fireplace.
4. Essie “No Place Like Chrome” Polish ($8): Make your nails a shiny accessory by painting them in a bold metallic silver.
5. Target Water Globe — Silver Tree ($12.99): Who doesn’t love a snow globe? Place this on your fireplace mantel or use a few to decorate your table.
6. Target Threshold Snowflake Sugar and Creamer Set ($9.99): Perfect for serving after dinner coffee in.
7. Target Threshold Feather Small Platter ($12.99): Serve your guest sweet candy on this stylish platter.
Fashion image courtesy of Vanessa Jackman