Sure, we love red carpet glam, but sometimes keeping it minimal and polished with natural looking makeup is what really turns heads. Ideal for the office and even date night, achieving a flawless complexion and adding some fresh pink blush, is the basis for pulling off the “no makeup” makeup. Enhance your features with neutral colors, luminize your skin with strategically placed highlighter, and pretty up your pout with a hydrating lip balm. Before you even know it, you’ll have everyone thinking you were born looking perfectly polished.
1. Skip the heavy foundation in favor of a tinted moisturizer that offers light coverage with a luminous finish. NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer ($42)
2. Smooth your lips with a swipe of delicate lip balm; a little hint of colour is all you need. Smith’s Rosebud Salve ($6)
3. Mascara adds definition to the eyes, but be sure to keep it light. One coat will enhance the lashes without looking obvious. Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara ($20)
4. Exfoliated skin is beautiful skin, and this is the base for natural makeup. Get glowing with a regenerating skin polish. REN Jojoba Microbead Purifying Facial Polish ($35)
5. Cream blush is a must for a dewy appearance; using your fingertips, blend cream blush into the apples of the cheeks. Jouer Tint in Peony ($20)
6. Apply highlighter to the tops of the cheekbones, the inner corners of the eyes, and on the brow bone ensuring you blend well for the most natural glow. Benefit High Beam ($26)
7. A thin veil of concealer under the eyes (don’t forget the inside corners!) and on those trouble spots like blemishes will perfect the skin. L’Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Concealer ($7)
Written By Erin Gerlach Of The Sparkle
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.