It’s January and we may be feeling a little blah with a case of “post party depression.” After an exciting season full of over-indulgence we may retreat into our comfies having lost touch with our usual dazzle. Let’s get our sparkle back with these key beauty products and techniques—it won’t be long before we’re feeling our usual, uniquely beautiful selves!–
1. Covered up in socks and boots, our tootsies are often forgotten come January. Apply a heavy cream every night to treat your feet while you sleep. Philosophy Soul Owner ($14)
2 & 3. Beautify your nails with a fresh coat of nail polish. It will make you feel groomed and pulled together—and when you look good, you feel even better! Essie in Really Red ($8) and Essie in Ballet Slippers ($8)
4. We’re often quite pale and sallow mid-winter. Warm up your skin tone with a few strokes of bronzer on the highest points of the face. Benefit Hoola Bronzer ($28)
5. Dull, tired eyes look alive and vibrant with an eye-brightening pencil. Line the inner waterline with this miracle product and you’ll instantly look more awake! EmphasEYES™ Inner Rim Brightener ($18)
6. Brighten your smile. These drugstore strips are a simple and inexpensive way to sparkle up your pearly whites. Crest 3D Whitestrips 2-Hour Express ($40)
7. A cheerful lipstick can lift your mood within seconds. This fiery shade will make you feel happy and vibrant. Revlon Orange Flip Lipstick ($8.99)
8. A mini at-home pedicure will get those feet looking and feeling soft & smooth again. Start with the Diamancel Callus Conqueror ($38), and then indulge in a nice long foot bath.
Written By Erin Gerlach Of The Sparkle
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌