Reminiscent of the ’60s, this bouffant certainly isn’t your Grandma’s ‘do. Sexy, super glam and anything but stuffy, leave this look slightly unpolished for a super modern take on a classic style. This glam coif works best on the day or two after a blowout, is easy to achieve and just requires a little time to tease, and of course, a lot of hairspray. Our easy 5-step process will help you get the look in no time, flat!
HOW TO GET THE LOOK:
1. Creating volume is key, so start out with a sprinkle of dry shampoo at the roots focusing on the crown, and make sure to rub it in well.
2. Separate the hair into half inch sections, moving from front to back, and tease the hair and spray each layer with hairspray to lock in the volume. (Tip: the smaller the sections, the more volume you’ll create!)
3. Using your teasing brush, smooth all of the hair back into the bouffant shape, and slide on the headband.
4. Gather the hair into a bun, or leave it down.
5. Finish with a generous mist of hairspray and a spritz of shine spray to tame frizzies.
PRODUCTS TO GET THE LOOK
Marilyn Teasing Comb ($12)
Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo ($23)
Written By Erin Gerlach Of The Sparkle.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.