Style icon (and Glitter Guide favorite!) Diane Kruger hit the Oscar Vanity Fair after-party looking simply stunning. Diane’s makeup was the star of the red carpet; sparkly earrings and dramatic lashes complemented her subtly soft taupe and dusty rose monochromatic look. Both the velvety finish of her skin and creamy texture of her lipstick lent themselves to her elegant and classy air. The harmonious pastel tones make this a look that’s completely appropriate for a day at the office—or a glamorous night on or off the red carpet!
HOW TO GET THE LOOK:
1. The subtle shimmer of the eye shadow adds a touch of dimension to the eyes. Use the muted rose color all over the lid and the smoky grey-brown color in the crease, blending well until the seams disappear. Bobbi Brown ‘Lilac Rose’ Eye Palette ($60)
2. Diane’s eyebrows are darker than her hair, which adds youthfulness to her face. Fill in the brows with the eyebrow palette using short, straight strokes. Sephora Eyebrow Editor Complete Brow Kit in 02 Nutmeg Brown ($19)
3. Black gel eyeliner adds invisible volume to the lashes, allowing the eyes to really shine. Using a slanted brush, press the product into the base of the lashes and blend upwards. Estee Lauder ‘Double Wear’ Stay-in-Place Gel Eyeliner ($21.50)
4. Dust a light wash of soft rose blush onto the apples of the cheeks to freshen the complexion. Lancôme ‘Blush Subtil’ Delicate Oil-Free Powder Blush ($30)
5. Finish the look with a swipe of creamy, dusty pink lipstick, blotting after application to keep the sheen subtle. Vincent Longo ‘Wet Pearl’ Lipstick in Sweet Samba ($23)
Written By: Erin Gerlach of The Sparkle.