Now that spring is here, it’s inevitably time to start switching out winter wear for brighter, more playful attire. With brights and florals—and a good dose of versatile neutral pieces—here are our top picks for the season (each under $100!).
1. Madewell Silk Peplum Top ($98): This easy, breezy white blouse is a must-have for spring. Wear it with jeans (classic blue, bright or printed) and finish with a bright cardigan or classic blazer.
2. Mossimo Boyfriend Cardigan ($19.99): This minty striped boyfriend cardigan adds color and style to casual weekend wear.
3. ASOS Jewel Perspex Disc Earrings ($33.25): Dress up jeans and a tee—or pair with a sundress for a ladylike look!
4. BaubleBar Gold Pave Links Necklace ($38): A fun take on this season’s popular chunky chain look, this pave necklace is sure to add sparkle to all of your spring looks.
5. J.Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Pinwheel Eyelet ($98): We love the oversized eyelet detail on this eternally classic, perfectly tailored pencil skirt. Wear with a tee to keep things low-key, or add a blouse to take it to the office.
6. Miss Selfridge Duck Egg Mesh Dress ($85): This vintage-inspired dress is a perfect spring piece. Dress up with heels or wear with flats for a casual weekend ensemble.
8. FACE Stockholm for J.Crew Lipstick ($20): Nothing says spring like a bold lip in a bright, sunny hue. We’re partial to this French Martini color, but the lipstick also comes in Chili Flake and Peony Pink!
9. Prabal Gurung for Target Ankle Strap Pump ($39.99): These simple sandals are so versatile—you’ll find that they go with just about everything in your spring wardrobe!
10. Gap 1969 Printed Legging Skimmer Jeans in Large Floral ($69.95): What’s spring without florals? These cropped pants pair exceptionally well with effortless blouses and tanks.
Written by Natalie Lynn Borton of Thoughts By Natalie.