April is one of our favorite months. Yes—there’s the dreaded tax day, occasional rain shower, and potential onset of pesky allergies—but once you get past all that, there really is a lot to love about this gorgeous spring month. There are lovely holidays like Easter and Earth Day, and—if you’re lucky—a week-long spring break! Here at Glitter Guide, we have plenty to be excited about. From exciting launches to brand-new beauty discoveries, we editors have rounded up our top of-the-moment obsessions.
1. Kara is ready to rock matte lips this month. (image)
2. We’ll be stocking up on Herbal Essence’s original collection ($4.99).
3. Benefit Fake Up ($24) is our new favorite under eye concealer —it diminishes bags, smooths fine lines, and instantly makes you look wide awake.
4. Bond No. 9 “Central Park South” ($260) just may be our favorite new scent. Hints of jasmine, sandalwood and grapefruit make it an ideal fragrance for spring. And could the packaging be any cuter?
5. Caitlin can’t wait to try Estée Lauder’s new Celloshots—talk about a pop of color!
6. Kat is obsessed with the Jonathan Adler x bareMinerals ($60) collaboration.
7. Carrie discovered Furnishly—and we’re all hooked!
8. We are dying for a pair of Alexandre Birman ($675) heels.
9. We all can’t wait for the return of “Mad Men” this Sunday!
10. Taylor is pumped about Kate Spade Saturday—have you checked it out?
11. Taylor loves this retro-inspired suit from Topshop ($68).
12. Since bikini season is around the corner, we’ve been fueling up on healthy smoothies. (image)
Shop the story: