With warmer weather comes what is known to many as music festival season. Fans across the country are already preparing for trips to see their favorite bands, enjoy late night parties and hang out with friends. And let’s face it: the outfits are a major part of the fun, too! South By Southwest just wrapped up in Austin, TX, and next up is Coachella (one of our personal faves), which takes place outside of Palms Springs in Indio, CA. The close proximity to L.A. means lots of celebs—and lots of serious doses of style. From short shorts to flowing maxis and ankle booties, let these chic ladies inspire your festival attire this year!
Clockwise from top left:
1. Kate Bosworth—whose style has evolved over the years—is almost always spotted at Coachella. Damp grounds and muddy fields don’t mean you have to sacrifice your festival style! Try pairing tall rainboots with a short dress, and then layer a cargo jacket for the cooler evening weather. (image)
2. Cross-body bags are essential for festivals (and concerts in general!)—as are long, lightweight jersey dresses. Add a funky belt, scarf or jacket to spice up this look. (image)
3. There’s no denying Rosie Huntington always looks fab, but we especially love her effortless look here in printed shorts and a classic button up that’s—well, not buttoned up! (image)
4. Adding structure to a bohemian look with an edgy leather jacket is ideal for evening—and a fedora makes any outfit a little more hip! (image)
6. Keep it classic with a patterned maxi, flat sandals and aviators. (image)
7. It doesn’t get much better than short shorts and a little tee! Add ankle boots, a cross-body bag and a pair of shades. You’ll be styling all day—and night—long! (image)
Shop the story:
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌