Though we’re emotionally ready for warmer weather, let’s face it: our legs haven’t seen the sunshine in months. That’s why we love maxi skirts and dresses! They’re a great springtime option because they’re flirty and flowy—yet they efficiently hide pale winter legs that aren’t quite ready to be in the spotlight. Here are some of our favorite maxi-length looks this season.
Written by Natalie Lynn Borton of Thoughts By Natalie.
Clockwise from right to left:
1. We love the edgy look of this breezy, multi-size-striped skirt paired with a leather jacket. (image)
2. Keep it simple with a solid maxi dress and denim jacket. (image)
3. Pair a maxi skirt with a knotted tee or tank for an easy, laid-back look. (image)
4. For the daring (like our founder Taylor Sterling!): a super-bright maxi with a slit is always a winner for springtime events and date nights. (image)
5. Looking to add some style to your weekends? Try a soft t-shirt maxi with some bright baubles and sandals. (image)
6. Don’t be afraid to mix bright color with bold prints! (image)
7. Mix sheer elements with florals for a light springtime look on warmer days. (image)
Shop the story: