Another month has come and gone, and it’s time to turn those calendars to a fresh new page! We’ve compiled another list of obsessions that are sure to be planting smiles upon our faces in the coming weeks. Here’s hoping the April showers will soon bring their promised May flowers!
1. Erin is obsessed with Essie sleek sticks nail stickers in “oh my gold.” “These are so easy to apply and add a fun finish to your nails without the work or commitment! They also don’t damage the nail and are a breeze to remove.”
2. DayNa Decker Jujube Peony Candle is the perfect light scent for spring and its wick crackles for a soothing effect. We want one in every variety!
3. Taylor has been eagerly anticipating Gwyneth Paltrow’s latest cookbook “It’s All Good.”
4. Nothing says May like fresh flowers. (image)
5. We love the concept behind Dove’s Real Beauty Sketches. “This campaign paints such a true picture about how women see themselves, and encourages us all to acknowledge our unique beauty,” says our lifestyle contributor Natalie.
6. Kat can’t get enough of lace-up booties—they’re so in right now!
7. Bobbi Brown Bali Bronzer gives you that perfect sun-kissed glow we are all antsy for this time of year.
8. Carrie has been frequenting The Home Depot Blog, The Apron. “It has tons of great resources and has really opened my eyes to what designer trends are available at the big-box hardware store.”
9. Thanks to The Flower Recipe Book we can all be experts at flower arranging!
10. Bright scarves are everywhere, and Kate is a fan of this one.
11. “The Great Gatsby” is the must-see flick of the year!
12. We love Hampden Clothing’s new website—especially these sandals for spring and summer.
13. Caitlin is lusting over this Marysia Swim suit for her upcoming beach trip.
14. This Clover Canyon top is begging to be worn on Cinco De Mayo!
15. The fresh and springy citrus and floral notes on Bond No. 9’s Earth Day inspired fragrance are perfect for May.
16. We can’t wait to take full advantage of springtime weather and don a full-length skirt—they’re trendy and perfect for not-yet-summery temperatures! (image)
17. Punk is the theme of this year’s Met Gala (next week) and we can’t wait to see the toughened up red carpet looks! (image)