We just can’t say it enough: we love to entertain outdoors! With summer’s arrival already looming, we’re excited to begin planning some unforgettable dining moments under the open sky. Today we’re dreaming big with a few designer accessories—and a couple of affordable ones, too!—perfect for a stylish brunch, lunch or dinner. From fun furniture to quirky yet practical tableware, we can’t wait to create new al fresco memories—this season and beyond!
1. Flat Shelf Book Truck ($296.99): Although this rolling shelving unit is designed for books, we’d also love to style it with bar cart essentials. And while we’re partial to the mint hue shown, there are 15 other fabulous colors to choose from!
2. Disposable Cutlery and Napkin Set ($3.99): This eco-friendly set of wooden utensils is both practical and stylish, with traditional beveled edges and swooping end detail.
3. Hot Pink Thonet Chair ($195): This funky neon take on a traditional café side chair is right up our alley. We’re picturing clusters of them around a glass patio table or stone fire pit.
4. Cream Jug ($60): This geometric jug is far too much fun to not feature center stage. Keep it circulating as a water pitcher—or mix things up a bit and use it as a centerpiece, filling the opening with your favorite flowers.
5. Kate Spade New York Accent Plate ($35): This fun polka dot pattern (in three color options!) is a classic way to add a little sophistication to an outdoor brunch.
6. Multi-Heart Dinner Plate ($1): Not keen on eyeing your designer plates like a hawk for potential mishaps? This plastic option has just as much style, but eliminates the fear of breaking the china (or the bank!).
7. Acrylic Stacking Wine Glass ($3.95): Banish the fear of broken glass even further with a set of these acrylic wine glasses. They look the part of high-end glassware, but sport a plastic finish that’s virtually indestructible.
8. Gold Chevron and Confetti Paper Placemats ($25 for 50): On-trend patterns in an on-trend color combo? Yes, please! Plus, the great value for these disposable placemats makes them a no-brainer accessory for outdoor dining.
9. Ikat Tray ($145): Serve your guests in style with this funky, colorful tray. The 18-inch width makes it the perfect size for transporting cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
Written by Carrie Waller of Dream Green DIY.