Something about fun, festive details like tassels and pom poms just screams summer: maybe it’s their fiesta-esque quality, or the way they conjure images of hopping on a plane for a Mexican vacation. There are plenty of ways to incorporate these eclectic touches into your décor—from a playful splash of miniature pom poms bordering a bedspread to a statement piece covered with stripes of bright fringe. With these whimsical accents on our mind, we’ve made a list of our favorite ways to add stylish pom poms and chic tassels to our summer décor.
Images clockwise from top left:
1. Add a subtle touch of this trend to your bedroom with a tassel-lined throw, blanket or duvet cover. We love this powdery blue with deep coral accents. (image)
2. Can you believe these curtains are actually a no-sew project created using a tablecloth? What a great idea and cheery color! (image)
3. It’s hard to tell these Anthropologie curtains are lined with tiny pom poms unless you look closely—a fun take on this trend. (image)
4. Try adding two oversized tassels (available at most fabric and upholstery stores) to your dresser for a little pop of elegance! (image via Lonny Magazine)
5. Add some fun to your table with this tasseled tablecloth. (image)
6. This DIY tassel curtain tutorial from Love Maegan is number one on our list of projects to try this summer. The classic black and white combo will work well in most rooms. (image)
7. How cute is this pillow (another DIY project) with giant pom poms?! (image)
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌