1. The Great Gatsby, by F. Scott Fitzgerald: The reintroduction of this classic tale—courtesy of the springtime blockbuster—has enticed us to reread the book that many of us haven’t picked up since high school!
2. The Longest Ride, by Nicholas Sparks: Set to be published at the tail end of the season, September 17, we’re sure that Nicholas Sparks will deliver yet another heart-wrenching love story. (Any bets on how long this one takes to make it to the big screen?)
3. Where We Belong, by Emily Giffin: The six-time bestselling author is back again with another witty yet compelling novel—this one focuses on two women and an unspoken bond that finally comes to light 18 years after the fact.
4. Girls in White Dresses, by Jennifer Close: This new author’s first book explores the tumultuous early adulthoods of three women in the midst of an inescapably cyclical wedding season.
5. I Break for Yard Sales, by Lara Spencer: With warmer weather comes the hottest time of the year for flea market and yard sale fanatics. “Good Morning America” co-host Lara Spencer shares her deal-loving alter-ego with us, along with tons of handy tools to use throughout our own treasure-hunting excursions!
6. The Silver Star, by Jeannette Walls: Set for a June 11 release, the poignantly complex novel introduces readers to the destitute lives of two young girls abandoned by their parents—sure to be one of those page-turners you simply can’t put down.
7. Wedding Night, by Sophie Kinsella: Remember that we’ll-get-married-if-we’re-
8. Furniture Makeovers, by Barb Blair: With longer days and the laid-back attitude we all start feeling come June, now is the time to transform that dated dresser, nightstand or headboard into something spectacular—and thankfully, Blair is here to show us exactly how to pull it off!
9. The Shining Girls, by Lauren Beukes: Set in Depression-era Chicago, this haunting tale follows the life of Kirby Mazrachi that was never meant to be—and that of the masterful hunter who would snuff it out.
10. Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns, by Lauren Weisberger: The highly anticipated sequel to the novel Glitter Girls everywhere fell in love with is finally available this week. We can’t wait to revisit the life of Andy Sachs—especially after finding out (spoiler alert!) that there’s a wedding to be had!
Writing and graphic by Carrie Waller of Dream Green DIY.
Shop the story: